4.27.2009

A dose of inspiration...

It comes in many forms, from many places for me. Inspiration that is. Last Friday my buddy Tim Bramlette came over and hired me to do some printing and scanning for him so he could add some new stuff to his portfolio. One of the shots he had me work on, from black and white film, was from a Rev. Horton Heat performance he photographed at he Ventura Theater some time ago... and such a great shot, I purchased an 11x14 of it from him at his last exhibition.

This got me thinking about the time I too photographed the Rev., at the Santa Barbara Bowl back in 2000. So... I got inspired... to dig out my negs, bang out a couple of scans, and throw them on the blog. They're not quite as punk-rock as Tim's, but nice enough. Check them out below and be sure to visit the Bramlette Rock Photography blog and see his (and many others) as well...
The Rev.

Jimbo

No comments: