1.29.2011

The Foo...

I'm still pissed that I didn't get to shoot the Foo Fighters at the SB Bowl a few years back. Due to the band's management company, Nasty Little Man, and their bogus "rights grabbing" photo release... I had to walk from the show. I was especially bummed because I was looking forward to seeing the Foo for the first time.

Well... last night, myself and 299 other lucky people got to see the Foo Fighters live at the little club that could, Velvet Jones, here in Santa Barbara. Starting things off by playing their new, yet to be released, album in it's entirety... the Foo rocked out from the very first guitar lick. The second half of the show was spent dishing out all of the classics you love and know, never losing momentum until the show was over.

I rank this easily in the top five most rocking shows I have ever seen and... I was even able grab a shot for posterity!...

No comments: