8.09.2010

Been a while...

Took some time off from this blog to prepare for a solo photo exhibit I did in Portland. Besides live music, I have a host of other things I like to point my camera at. Car Culture (for a lack of a better term) is one of them and was the subject matter for my recent show. If you want the skinny on that, go here and here.

Since my last post, I photographed Los Lobos, Steve Miller and Stevie Nicks. Nothing super special as far as the photos go... I was stuck at the sound-board for most of them. Los Lobos did deliver the goods though and... they let us up close for their set.

Here's some pics to see none the less...This last pic is of Mia Dyson who opened for Stevie... she played a nice little set.

1 comment:

Nickslive said...

Thanks for posting your Nicks photos... I think they look great!