10.13.2009

New sections for website coming soon...

I think that keeping current work on one's website is of most importance. You want people to know what you are doing "right now" to show what you are capable of. But... what about all of the old work you've done? The stuff that shows you've been around... honing your craft for a while?

Well, I'm starting to think... that stuff is important too. I have a few classic shots in the "Portfolio" section of my website (soon to be moved), but I am preparing to add sections just for the early stuff I've shot. In the least... it'll be fun to look at.

UPDATE: I'm am indecisive as all get out. This update never happened, better enjoy the pictures below right here cuz it's the only place you're gonna see them for now.

Here's a few I have ready to go, all taken at the SB Bowl...

No comments: