6.25.2009

Month long break between SB Bowl shows...

The SB Bowl has a month long gap between shows, so I've been posting filler material for fun to fill the hole.

Tomorrow, my wife and I are having guests come over for a BBQ which is a good thing because if we don't do stuff like this, we sit and stare at our computers for hours and hours every day and the house never gets a good cleaning! Aahh, the life of self-employed photographers.

I decided to spruce up my office which is in a state of undeniable neglect. Buried under a few forms from the CA State Board of Equalization (telling me how to start filing online), an "Out of Town Customer Measurement Form" with my tuxedo specs for a wedding I'm going to be the best man at in Milwaukee, WI, and several old price lists for artwork from shows I've been in... I found two misplaced rolls of developed B&W film from concerts I shot last year.

Hey, something to blog about! They were from three shows... George Clinton, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club and STP. So, I did quickie scans of my favorite shot from each performance and here they are...And hey... they are all smoking. Well, you don't see George smoking but we all know he was.

No comments: