4.09.2009

I'm back!...

Where I have I been? Around mostly, just keeping my distance from the computer. I did manage to slip away for two weeks on my first adventure outside of the United States. I spent the last two weeks of March hanging out in Pairs, France with my wife.

It was nice to not sit in front of the "box of wires" staring into cyber space for that amount of time although, I must admit, I did pop into internet cafes a couple times to check email and yes... facebook a bit. Also, while I was there, I was thinking about my music blog and some things I could post when I returned. Like these little music related tid bits...
This was literally the first picture I took, on the way to Paris from the airport on an RER train.


Above are a couple of street performers. The puppetier was doing some sweet Nirvana covers.

And... this fro'd out French kid was listening to music on his headphones... does that count?

If you wanna see more images from my trip to Paris, visit my other blog here.

No comments: