1.31.2009

It's getting to be that time again...

It looks as though the Santa Barbara Bowl 2009 concert season is starting to shape up. Not long after the end of the 2008 season, the Bowl announced one show, Celtic Woman, for May 2nd of 2009. With that in mind, I had an idea of when the season would start... May. They have since added Katy Perry, Flight of the Concords and to boost the start of the season, New Kids on the Block will be making an appearance in April.

I can't say that I'm super stoked on the line-up so far but I am interested in checking out Flight of the Concords. Other than that, there's gonna be a lot of happy teenie boppers and soccer moms for the first part of the season. The Bowl never ceases to amaze me with the acts they bring, so I'm looking forward to some more announcements.

No comments: