12.16.2008

Another shot of STP...

Stone Temple Pilot's show near the end of the 2008 concert season at the SB Bowl was one of the few that I stuck around for after shooting my typical first three songs. I was pretty excited to see them live, I never got the chance when I was younger. Knowing I was going to stick around for the whole show, I loaded my Olympus Stylus Epic (back in the day this was my camera of choice for sneaking into shows) with a roll of Delta 3200 B/W film and tucked it into my camera bag. Later on I put it in my pocket and headed into the pit for a closer view. At one point, Scott Weiland came across the stage and climbed a stack of speakers and was pretty much right in front of me. I whipped out the secret weapon and squeezed off a couple shots. I had forgotten about taking the photos until I recently developed the roll and was pleasantly surprised to see what I had got. Here's one of them...

Click the image for a bit larger view...

No comments: